Call Our Treatment Specialists at (442) 286-4173 to Get Help As Soon As Possible!
Our facility offers people in Escondido, CA the opportunity to make positive and life-altering changes by helping them break free of alcohol and/or drug abuse. Substance abuse is far too damaging, costly, and painful to have to struggle through alone, so Our treatment team help people who have had enough with the struggling and are ready to achieve their sobriety goals. Sometimes treatments for drug and/or alcohol dependency need to begin with detox, but should always be followed immediately by rehabilitation which includes:
- custom-created addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- healthy diversions and physical activities
- beautiful living accommodations
- twenty-four hour supervision and care
Call (442) 286-4173 to begin recovery today!
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
Though there are many different conventional and unconventional ways to treat drug and/or alcohol addiction out there, there is one principles regarding drug and/or alcohol addiction treatment that most scientists, psychologists, and health care specialists agree on; there isn’t a single rehabilitation program that will be applicable for everyone in Escondido, CA. Even for the exact same drug, treatment plans will vary based on the specifics of the client’s problems. This means considering any legal, medical, psychological, job-related, or social issues surrounding the addiction. Customizing an efficient treatment plan that satisfies the client’s particular requirements involves accurate examination and observation, along with adjusting and correcting rehabilitation when needed. Usually, healthcare professionals design treatment plans by mixing proven methods such as:
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Treatment Are Available?
There are different levels of treatment that are generally dependent upon the individual’s recovery needs. An individual who has many years of sobriety, but has just had a relapse will need a differently level of treatment than an individual who has been actively using drugs or alcohol for a while without admitting there is any problem.
- Inpatient treatment combines detox and rehabilitation services in the same location – most often at a hospital or clinic. As inpatient treatment becomes less commonplace, these facilities become more concerned about offering medically supervised detoxification. These clients are encouraged to proceed directly to rehab following the detoxification provided through our treatment services.
- Outpatient treatment can be found at medical clinics, counselor’s offices, community health clinics, or in residential treatment programs with outpatient services. Patients in outpatient care usually stay at home, and commute to the rehabilitation facility for several hours a day.
- Residential treatment blends the best parts of inpatient and outpatient care, which is the kind of program our clients stay at an affluent, residential home and go to the facility for treatment and daily support meetings. In this approach, when addicts ultimately leave treatment they’ve relearned the right way to behave in society, and are in a position to withstand the anxieties and temptations of life in Escondido, CA.
Our Treatment Team Can Help
Substance addiction is deceptive, and leads people in Escondido, CA to believe they only have one choice, but with the help of specialists and support of friends and family, recovery is possible. Our treatment team addresses all manners of drug abuse problems and their treatment programs assist with any additional mental or emotional problems. Our intake team has experts available 24 hours a day at (442) 286-4173 to assist in finding treatment centers, provide information regarding substance addiction, or offer advice. Call now!