Call Our Drug Rehab Experts at (442) 286-4173 Today!
For drug and alcohol abuse addiction, call our experts at (442) 286-4173 to Get Help Immediately! Substance addiction can make addicts in Escondido, CA feel helpless and trapped, as though the suffering will never come to an end. However, with our team, there are individuals who understand that drug addiction is beatable, and who will help their clients let go of the guilt and shame that drug addiction feeds on. It’s been medically established that substance dependency is an illnesses, and has to be treated with the exact same scientific scrutiny as diseases like cancer. Our top-notch professionals specialize in drug and alcohol treatments so that all of our clients receive the optimal level of care. Call now to speak with an addiction professional!
What’s Drug Dependency?
Generally, most people in Escondido, CA start to experiment with drugs in a casual manner, then lose self-control and find that they want more and more of the drugs, and more often. The more drug abuse increases, the harder it becomes to go without the drug because of the development of dependency. Our drug treatment services addresses both the physical or psychological dependence to drugs and alcohol.
- Physical dependency occurs after repeated drug use has disrupted the manner in which nerve cells in the brain signal the feeling of pleasure, and drug abuse becomes the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency, which takes longer to form, is when the addict in Escondido, CA experiences stress and nervousness from the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal once again.
To address addiction effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to cope with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Our facility has the staff, experience, and passion needed to help people who suffer from drug addiction. We provide:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- lovely, luxurious affordable accommodations
We’re more than prepared to individualize the recovery process for every type of drug dependency, respecting the addict’s private circumstances. In addition, we use only fact-based, healthy, and reasonably priced treatments to meet our clients’ various needs. A high standard many other rehab facilities fall short of.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse (usually through detox)
- takes part in several kinds of therapy and behavioral changes that help them understand the nature of abuse
- analyze their reasons for using
- discover ways to prevent relapses and temptation
With our services, there is a group of recovery specialists responsible for the many different aspects of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Our Treatment Team Addresses Addiction
Our residential center is a mix of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with the goal of integration into society. While living in gorgeous, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
For additional details about treatment locations, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please contact our recovery experts at (442) 286-4173!